Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Bradley's Interim Tag Removed

Bob Bradley has been officially named the U.S. Coach, according to the L.A. Times. Interesting quote from Landon Donovan:
"He's done a good job with us," Donovan said. "It was hard when he first came in because I'd had eight years with Bruce and things changed a little bit. Bob kind of tightened the strings, made things a little stricter."But every time I've been out there I've been motivated to play. So from my standpoint, he deserves it."

Donovan's play has been excellent lately (particularly the hat-trick against Ecuador) but are his past national team disappearances, most notably in the World Cup, the result of a lack of motivation? I'm trying to figure out what else he was trying to say.



Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?